Wednesday

Seek

Motivation comes in all sorts of way, for me it has always been towards the things I'm interested in doing or I find intriguing to a certain level. Majority of people has that one thing they are truly inspired by or love or good at. And whatever that is they will always find the motivations to do it, that kind of motivation is not like materilistic or some kind of reward at the end of the day, but sort of a rush of energy that keeps you going. I haven't really found that one thing till recently and I have been doing stuff i have no interest in, they are not useless but still they just don't really matter because they can't bring me that certain 'high'. You just can't do something you dislike or have a lack of interests in, its not healthy and after all we only have one life, so might as well do something you like, rebel if you have to, because if you don't you will regret it later on. Anyways enough of my trashy thoughts.